We are looking for a Master of Science / Dipl.-Ing. Materials technology, physical technology or similar (f/m/d) full-time Are you an expert in the field of fracture assessment and damage analysis and can you support us at short notice in the analysis and assessment of damage and fractures? Then you are right with us.
Ideally, you have
- Many years of experience in the field of fracture assessment and damage analysis
- Very good knowledge of SEM/EDX, GDOES, XRF and instrumental analysis
- Good knowledge of theoretical calculations (e.g. Monte Carlo simulation)
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Willingness to travel and take responsibility for seminars
- Very good team skills
- High resilience
- Interesting and varied analytical activities
- Very good instrumental equipment
- Very good working atmosphere in a small family-run company
- Performance-related payment
Please send your short application to Thomas Asam, firstname.lastname@example.org.